This blog post of Basement Ceiling Systems was uploaded on June 25, 2017 at 6:25 pm. It is published under the Basement category. Basement Ceiling Systems is tagged with Basement Ceiling Systems, Basement, Ceiling, Systems..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Systemssys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
The article about Basement Ceiling Systems have 9 photos , they are Tiles For Basement Basement Ceiling Tile Options ., Basement Drop Ceiling Tiles ., Guest Post - Don Oystryk There Are Two Traditional Options For Basement Ceilings: Permanent Systems, Hole In Ceiling ., Basement Ceiling Tile Systems ., Wood Ceiling Tiles For Basement ., Best Basement Ceiling Tiles ., That Home Site! - GardenWeb, Ceilings. Here are the attachments:
Basement Ceiling Systems Set aren't for everybody, but if you have an admiration of the fine lines in art and structure, then you really like modern rooms. Today, you most likely don't know how to produce the ideal contemporary room agreement and also you may believe that it is something that the designer stars are responsible for, however you may also experience it in your house, having a small shopping cautiously.
the furniture is sharp and clean in-design and rather, the bed room models are contemporary and it is typically a signature cut that will both work nicely with others or survive by itself. As this will be the center of your bedroom gallery exhibit you need to start oneself, with the bed.
In many cases, you need to think of a modern bedroom collection like building your room such as a museum. The bedroom and bedroom set that is modern allows a modern art public to be created by you in your room. Remember, within the kind of modern furniture following functionality, the bits are obviously willing to do their career, but the emotion of the memorial will come in the fact they lack the more ornate design decorations.